Let's be real here (Info & Suggestions)
Okay, so I agree that Microsoft sucks in many ways, and that they certainly need to step up their game and LISTEN to their customers. The reality is that in this age of modern computing, they are not alone in the realm of poor customer service. Their products are mediocre yet I use some of them on a daily basis. I get frustrated every time Excel crashes but TBH there aren't many desktop tools out there that can take 1.4 million rows into a PivotTable and allow us to drill down into that much data with minimal effort. Try it with OpenOffice.
In Summary, yes, MICROSDOFT SUCKS as a company, but remember, there are many people working there who DO CARE about their customers and DO GIVE A SHIT.
No, I am not a Microsoft employee but I am an IT professional (Cyber Security) and have been dealing with them for 30 years (Yes that makes me old).
- Let's be real here - RTFM Microsoft, 2016-09-20, 15:22
- Let's be real here - Techie, 2016-09-21, 15:41
- Let's be real here - Uncle Fester, 2016-09-22, 00:07
- Let's be real here - Chris, 2016-10-02, 03:16
- Let's be real here - DeweyCheatemAndHow, 2016-10-04, 01:12